2014년 12월 30일 화요일

Uncovering Cancer's Hiding Places

Cancer Care & Prevention
Today's Newsletter  |  December 30, 2014
Everyday Health
Today's Top Story
Uncovering Cancer's Hiding Places
An ingenious new technique tracks down even the tiniest new tumors in Alaska State Representative Mike Hawker's body.
Uncovering Cancer's Hiding Places
Featured Article
Cancer Was My Career, Then It Became My Life
As an oncology research nurse coordinator, Crystal Miller managed research data. But her career became her life when she was diagnosed with breast cancer at age 27.
Cancer Was My Career, Then It Became My Life
Today's Recipe
Artichoke and Ripe-Olive Tuna Salad
For an unusual and rich flavor combination, serve this salad with sliced tomato on a bed of lettuce.
Get the recipe.  »
Get the recipe.
Ask the Expert
Will Breast Cancer Come Back If I Smoke?
I was diagnosed with breast cancer last year. I had my surgery, chemo, and radiation. How bad is smoking going to be for me in the long run?
See Dr. Gadi's answer  »
Will Breast Cancer Come Back If I Smoke?
Everyday Health Apps
Download Our Apps for iPhone and iPad Today!
Your health is in your hands - literally! Our Everyday Health app is filled with breaking health news, condition facts, and expert tips to help make getting healthy easier than ever.
Get the app now! »
Connect with Everyday Health

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기