2015년 2월 27일 금요일

The Human Drama of Business

My own business always bores me to death; I prefer other people's.
Like
Tweet
Forward
+1
Share
When I was young and stupid, I thought the interesting bit about business was the money part.

But that never stays very interesting, does it?

What makes business interesting isn’t the stuff, the rewards. What makes it interesting is the people you get to meet and interact with.

Books and TV like to portray business people as grey and dull, but how wrong that is. Business is absolutely fascinating, end of story.
Microsoft At Gapingvoid HQ
[Myself, Microsoft’s Steve Wiens and their trusty photographer, Brian Smale setting up the tabletop shoot.] 

Microsoft recently commissioned me to draw them a set of new cartoons, based around the new company vision of their CEO, Satya Nadella . They asked me to draw them non-digital, old school, i.e. pen & ink on blank business cards, like I did in the earliest days of gapingvoid.

Best of all, they wanted to photograph everything, so they flew in Steve Wiens and Brian Smale to direct the shoot, all the way from Seattle. [Read more...]
Like
Tweet
Forward
+1
Share

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기