2015년 1월 17일 토요일

When Toddlers Tell Lies

Toddler 
Daily Newsletter | Friday January 16, 2015
What To Expect.com
Today's Top StoryWhen Toddlers Tell Lies
The other day I discovered crayon marks on the living-room wall. When I asked my toddler how it happened, he said his little sister did it. I know he was lying - his sister was napping at the time. What should I do when my child lies like this?
Get Heidi's answer »
Buying Sunglasses for Toddlers
Protect those peepers with the perfect pair of toddler sunglasses. Here's a guide from What to Expect author Heidi Murkoff on what to buy so that your toddler is made in the shade.
More Features
Hit by the Stomach Flu
Mom of three was miserable when her family came down with the stomach flu -- but she found a silver lining.
Read more »
Three Things to Do Today
raquoPredict your little one's gender
raquoLearn the symptoms of teething
raquoTeach your toddler healthy habits
Three Things
Community Quick Links
Community
Your Groups
Trending Now
Trending Now


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기