2015년 2월 9일 월요일

The crazy things pregnancy does to your hair

TODAYPREGNANCY & BABY
TODAY
The crazy things pregnancy does to your mane: My hair-raising story
Three months after my twins were born, I noticed my hair falling out in the shower. And I’m not talking about the usual tangle of stray strands in the drain. I mean that the huge ball of fur I generated when I rubbed my hands together looked not unlike a small animal.With all the physical challenges I’d endured to bring multiples in the world, my body was feeling pretty beat up as it was.
Read More
Watch the moment a legally blind mom gets to see her baby for the first time
Though Kathy Beitz has been legally blind since childhood, when she found out she was pregnant she dreamed of gazing at her newborn baby's face when she held him. Thanks to some new technology, her dream actually came true.In a video that has gone viral, Beitz can be seen lovingly touching baby Aksel’s face and toes just hours after his delivery while wearing a high-tech pair of glasses.
Read More
Historic vote: British Parliament approves ‘3-parent’ baby bill
In a historic vote, Britain's Parliament passed a bill that allows a third party's genetic material to be included in the creation of a baby during IVF. NBC's Katy Tur reports. Meanwhile, 82 percent of TODAY viewers surveyed say three-parent babies shouldn't be allowed.
Read More
MORE STORIES
Teen mom sends breast milk to baby she gave up for adoption
Read More
'Absolutely amazing': Volunteer surgeons help tot nearly blinded by eye tumor
Read More
How to get the look of Jenna Bush Hager’s daughter Mila’s nursery
Read More
Try Hilaria Baldwin's simple winter soup — that doubles as baby food!
Read More
LATEST NEWS
David Axelrod defends his telling of Romney-Obama concession call
Read More >
2/9: Favorite 'SNL' sketch, Wrangler, clothing swap, more
Read More >
Let's hear it for the boys! The best-dressed men of the 2015 Grammys
Read More >
See Madonna's crazy Grammy looks throughout the years
Read More >
FTPI
NBC News
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, New York, 10112

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기