2014년 12월 25일 목요일

I got 99 problems... palsy is just one

Watch and share today’s TED Talk. View it in your browser.
TED

DECEMBER 25, 2014

TODAY’S TED TALK

Maysoon Zayid: I got 99 problems... palsy is just one

14:13 minutes · TEDWomen 2013
"I have cerebral palsy. I shake all the time," Maysoon Zayid announces at the beginning of this exhilarating, hilarious talk. "I'm like Shakira meets Muhammad Ali." With grace and wit, the Arab-American comedian shares her adventures as an actress, stand-up comic, philanthropist and advocate for disabled people. Heartwarming and tough, it's the most-watched TED Talk of 2014.
Watch now »
 
 

PLAYLIST OF THE DAY

Surprisingly viral TED Talks

Surprisingly viral TED Talks

Some of TED's quirkiest talks pull in millions of views. Watch these fun, fascinating hits and see for yourself.Watch »
10 TED Talks · Total run time 1:57:07

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기