2015년 1월 16일 금요일

What Swoodson Said - Week of 1/16/15

Read/Shop/See Links, Social Sewing Calendar Updates, Blog Post Recaps, & Shop News
Hi!
It has been a full year since I decided to take blogging more seriously and invest more time & energy into it. I'm so glad I did! It's fun to look back at posts from January 2014 and see how far my photography skills have come. I know everyone says blogging is dead, but I'm still fully on board -Stephanie

Read:

  • This simple, short blog post on Lemon & Raspberry is perfect. Just because January 1st has passed doesn't mean you have an excuse to stay put. Start!
  • Do you find yourself saying you just want to PINCH or eat something/one up because they're so cute? Cuteness inspired aggression is a documented thing. Seriously. Read more about it on Sociological Images.

Shop:

See:

  • This seems like the perfect snow day activity - build a Lego candy dispenser!
  • I firmly believe you can't have too many bins, buckets, and baskets for organizing stuff but I've never thought to make my own jute or rope one. This tutorial is a little lean on the details but I'm intrigued by the idea and inspired by the photos.
Now that I've gotten my feet wet trying EPP, I've been looking for project inspiration. From a mini-quilt to a necklace, these are 10 fresh ideas that didn't seem too complicated. See more on the blog.
 
Sharing numbers again! I profited this quarter and can't wait to see how the numbers grow in 2015. Read what my traffic was like, how much money I made, and what blog goals I have for the new year.
Looking for a creative challenge for the rest of the year? In addition to Try Something New Every Month here on Swoodsonsays.com, I've run into a bunch of creative and sewing challenges and thought I'd share them all in once place. Check them out and let me know if you're joining in any of them!
 
Lots of posts this week! This is a quickie, on the "I Didn't Throw It Away" blog train. Sharing a few of the crafty artifacts that I've owned for 20+ years and what they mean to me. Read more!
This week I added these events to the social sewing calendar
All these Pattern Review ones for the year!


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기