2015년 2월 13일 금요일

CNN Breaking News

Oregon Gov. John Kitzhaber, embroiled in a corruption scandal, has announced his resignation effective Wednesday.

Kitzhaber had been dogged by reports that his fiancee, Cylvia Hayes, advised state employees on energy policy while getting paid by a group advocating for a specific position. He had been facing a recall effort and a criminal investigation by the state attorney general.

"I understand that I have become a liability to the very institutions and policies to which I have dedicated my career and, indeed, my entire adult life," he said in a statement.

Get complete coverage of breaking news on CNN TV, CNN.com and CNN Mobile.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Watch CNN live or On Demand from your computer or mobile device.
Watch live CNN news coverage now at http://cnn.it/go
------------------------------------------------------------------


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기