2015년 1월 8일 목요일

Quilt Patterns come to life! A look at readers' projects!

Suzys Sitcom Logo


I love to design quilt patterns and over the past few years I've been sharing the patterns with my readers both on the Sitcom and on websites such as Craftsy.  Every now and then, a reader will send me a photo of their finished quilt and it is so exciting to see what they have created using my pattern.  I've compiled some of the best reader's quilt projects and would love to share them with you!
free quilt pattern windmills at night
Let's start with my most popular pattern, Windmills at Night.  I created this free pattern about two years ago and since it's release, it has been downloaded over 50,000 times from Craftsy alone.  And that doesn't count how many printed the free pattern from my website!  The pattern itself is a basic windmill pattern, made special by the arrangement of red, black and white fabrics.
This particular pattern is also in kit form thanks to my friends at Discount Sewing Supply where you can purchase the precut fabric in the amounts to make most any size Windmills at Night quilt.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기