2015년 1월 8일 목요일

Facing COPD With Pulmonary Rehab


Dr. Sanjay Gupta
Health Matters
With Dr. Sanjay Gupta
January 08, 2015
A relatively new approach is helping lung disease patients improve their quality of life.
Share this story     
Facing COPD With Pulmonary Rehab
News and Advice
Simple Secrets to Living Longer
Add some years to your life with these longevity-boosting lifestyle tips.
How Can I Exercise If I Can't Breathe?
It's a question asked by many COPD patients. Dr. Sanjay Gupta gets the answer from leading pulmonologist Dr. Ronald Crystal.
Featured Videos
I Quit Smoking, Am I Safe from COPD?I Quit Smoking, Am I Safe from COPD?Living Lungs Arrive, Breathing, Inside a BoxLiving Lungs Arrive, Breathing, Inside a Box
More News From Everyday Health
4 Secrets of Willpower4 Secrets of Willpower
The good news: You probably have more than you think.
8 Exercises to Reduce the Effects of Aging8 Exercises to Reduce the Effects of Aging
A study from Taiwan found that as little as 15 minutes of exercise a day may increase your life span by as much as three years.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기