2015년 2월 18일 수요일

Collaboration is Key

none of us is as smart as all of us
Like
Tweet
Forward
+1
Share
purchase me!
"I work, we do." The CEO of Ditech said this to us in a meeting, and I liked it so much I drew this cartoon.
 
It's about knowing how you fit into the whole. Everyone working together, doing their part.

A company can share work, do their part in separate silos and get it done. But people won't feel a sense of purpose until they actually work together. 
Like
Tweet
Forward
+1
Share
Microsoft at Gapingvoid HQ
[Myself, Microsoft’s Steve Wiens and their trusty photographer, Brian Smale setting up the tabletop shoot.] 

Microsoft recently commissioned me to draw them a set of new cartoons, based around the new company vision of their CEO, Satya Nadella . They asked me to draw them non-digital, old school, i.e. pen & ink on blank business cards, like I did in the earliest days of gapingvoid.

Best of all, they wanted to photograph everything, so they flew in Steve Wiens and Brian Smale to direct the shoot, all the way from Seattle. [Read more...]

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기