2015년 2월 24일 화요일

Delicious Soups and Side Dishes for a Cold Winter Day!

Suzys Sitcom Logo


Yep, the weather man is standing beside himself this week. Twice he has been able to utter that four letter word that all southerners fear more than most anything. S-N-O-W! Just the mention of that terrible word sends everyone in the Atlanta area into a frenzy, clearing the grocery store aisles of bread and milk, and complaining about the cold air as they wait in line in their shorts and sandals. Nobody can handle it.
That's why it is the perfect time of year to grab a few soup mixes while you are loading up the cart with snow survival supplies. Bear Creek offers 15 different varieties of soup mixes and 6 varieties of rice side mixes. And they sent me a few of them to review. Awesome, right?
soup recipes cold winter day
You know me. I love an easy recipe. The less time I spend in the kitchen, the more projects show up in my craft room. If I could live in that craft room, I would. But unfortunately, the hubby likes to eat occasionally, so I have to come out and make something edible.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기