2015년 2월 8일 일요일

New Vids: 2 Hoop House Cold Frame Vids + DIY Grow Lights, No Knead Bread Baking Tips

GardenFork.TV : Cooking, DIY, Gardening, Other Fun Stuff
Share
Tweet
Forward
Hi !

It was almost warm yesterday, and I have been updating and re-editing our hoop house cold frame videos for our new  DIY YouTube channel. If you watch GF on YouTube, please subscribe here to the new channel.

I bought some lettuce mix seed packs and will start the seeds in the furnace room. Nice and warm there. And a seed starting video posts in a few days for you.

Favor: Know someone who might like GardenFork? If you would consider forwarding them this email, I'd appreciate it.

On GardenFork Radio Rick and I talk about feeding dogs lentils, and more...   Listen to on our site here, on iTunes.

Thx!  eric.
Stop Slipping On Ice. We use Stabilicers on our boots and they work great. The Maxx and Hike models are good. Get a model that has an over-the-shoe strap. I use these in the yard, on hikes, and on sidewalks. Available On Amazon here.
Measuring makes all the difference  As I bake more bread, I've found that using a scale to measure instead of measuring cups makes a huge difference. No Knead Bread comes out great every time, no more of those lunker loaves. I use this $30 scale from OXO
Available On Amazon Here.
Support GardenFork while shopping on Amazon. Use this link to go to Amazon or via on one of their ads on our websiteand GardenFork gets a referall fee for anything you purchase on Amazon. It doesn't increase the price of the item you are buying, and its one way to support GardenFork. Thx!
I've re-edited some of our DIY and Gardening Videos for our new DIY GF YouTube show, here are two classics we just re-released:

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기