2015년 2월 8일 일요일

Tonight on Four Corners


Four Corners
4C HOME  PAST EPISODES  HAVE YOUR SAY  ABOUT US  CONTACT US
Monday 9th February, 8.30pm
They were caught attempting to smuggle heroin out of Bali in 2005.
Now Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran are on death row and time is running out.
This week on Four Corners, reporter Mark Davis goes inside the campaign to save them from a brutal execution. As a reporter he's followed the case for six years. He's met and interviewed Andrew and Myuran. Now he tells the story from the family's point of view, in a week of torment, as they waited hoping their sons might win a legal reprieve.
He also talks to a respected Balinese, a top official in the jail and he spends time with the legal team and others who've given their time in a desperate bid to help try and save them from execution.

"All I can say is I know I've changed a fair bit, I've changed for the better which is good." - Andrew Chan
"I was stupid, I didn't really think through the consequences or anything, somebody asked me to do something and I just sort of did it because they were my friends and sort of I trusted them and, and I believed in them." - Myuran Sukumaran

EAT, PRAY, SHOOT, reported by Mark Davis and presented by Kerry O'Brien, goes to air on Monday 9th February at 8.30pm on ABC. It is replayed at 10.00am Tuesday and midnight on Wednesday. It can also be seen on ABC News 24 at 8.00pm on Saturday,ABC iview or abc.net.au/4corners .

Recent Episodes and Features
Receive Four Corners posts in your News Feed and discuss our programs with other viewers.
See our latest tweets and use #4Corners to join the conversation about our programs.



Watch Past Episodes
Visit the Four Corners archive to watch our programs, extended interviews and extra footage on demand.

Four Corners on ABC iView
Watch Four Corners streamed on-demand and at a high resolution from ABC iview.

Four Corners 50 Years
Celebrate the rich history of Four Corners: visit our special website, download the free iPad app or buy the ABC DVD Collection.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation, 700 Harris Street, Ultimo NSW 2007
© 2015 ABC
ABC Logo

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기