2015년 3월 10일 화요일

Mint Chocolate Chip Pound Cake

Suzys Sitcom Logo


A few weeks ago, I discovered Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt.  I'm a huge fan of yogurt, and especially love unusual flavors.  So the idea of ice cream inspired flavors totally caught my eye.  A little bit of experimentation in the kitchen, some Müller® Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt, and I came up with a yummy Mint Chocolate Chip Pound Cake!
recipe muller yogurt mint chocolate chip pound cake
Looks delicious doesn't it?  Well, it certainly didn't last long.  The husband's favorite ice cream flavor is Mint Chocolate Chip.  In fact, there are several containers of Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream in the freezer with his name on it.
As I've mentioned before, I've been struggling lately to have a little "me time".  This is the week we pack up the RV.  Next week we have the estate sale and will be selling everything else.
Crazy times.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기