2015년 1월 25일 일요일

7 Five Minute Hair Styles, 12 Unique Destinations You Have To Visit and other inspiring stories

Our top picks from this week
Some places like New York and London are perfect any stage in life. These 12 destinations though are especially awesome in your 20s. New cultures, amazing food, fun...
Mondays are for letting yourself sleep that extra 15 minutes, not for blow-drying, curling, or straightening. So we’re dubbing Mondays a strict no-shampoo zone. As...
 Advertisement
LOVE is for the way I look at mushrooms, goat cheese, spinach, and light creamy-sauce-coated pasta with a generous crackle of pepper over the top. And luhhhhve is for...
Are you losing precious sleep because you’re scrolling through your Instagram feed? Yea, us too. It’s a bad habit that we just don’t want to quit. We’re so inspired by...
We’ve all been there: a closet full of clothes with nothing to wear. Sure, we have that handful of staple pieces that we couldn’t possibly live without, but the rest...
Total coup de coeur for this apartment located in Lyon, France, its mix of design pieces and vintage finds and its overall vibe : understated elegance and casual chic....
Photos via: Negin Mirsalehi Getting some major long hair inspiration from beauty Negin Mirsalehi! Click below to see more...
Annika Von Holdt  Blush pink is one of those colors that I think is so hard for people to use. It's "too feminine and girlie" but I actually find it incredibly chic....
I’m going to be honest. I’m not how I used to be when it comes to taking blog photos. I used to always carry my giant DSLR even if I was going on a coffee run or to my...
See more in your feed



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기