2014년 12월 30일 화요일

Macklemore on Hip Hop & Cultural Appropriation: 'I Need to Know My Place, and That Comes From Me Listening'

Dec 30, 2014
Top Stories From Music's Most Trusted Source
News
Macklemore on Hip Hop & Cultural Appropriation: 'I Need to Know My Place, and That Comes From Me Listening'
As the conversation around race and hip-hop continues, Macklemore stopped by the Ebro in the Morning show -- on New York City's radio station Hot 97 -- to talk about cultural appropriation, his experiences as a white rapper, and Kendrick Lamar.
View All Recent News

News 
Justin Bieber Sued Over Alleged Hamptons Nightclub Scuffle

News 
L.L. Cool J's Next Album to Feature Eminem, T.I., and Lots of 'Young Gunners'

News 
Sam Smith Calls 'X Factor' 'Damaging' for Songwriters

News 
Apple's iPhone 6 Plus Phablet Wins the Holidays

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기