2015년 1월 14일 수요일

New Videos: Coconut Banana Bread, Plywood Boats, Lentils, Dishwasher Removal + more

Hi !

Moose comes over most weekends to hang out with Charlie Pup. He is very much a big black lab, always happy, always causing trouble. Add in Charlie Pup and you have an active weekend.

Most of the US has been freezing, but it has me thinking about the maple sugar season. I'll be expanding the number of trees I tap, my neighbor wants me to tap their trees, and they are right along the road, so that makes for easy tapping. Deep snow + large buckets of sap = not fun.

Since its freezing, its time, of course, to make banana bread! My neighbor Marty gave me a loaf of coconut banana bread, and after inhaling the loaf, we made abanana bread video. I add whole wheat flour which adds to the flavor, and maybe makes it a little more healthy to eat.

GF Viewer John sent me these great oven gloves after watching me burn myself a few times!

They work well handling this very hot sandwich loaf I am experimenting with.
Buy The Gloves On Amazon Here.

Rick and I are back at it with GardenFork Radio talking about an eclectic mix of cooking, gardening, cool science stuff, etc. It happens every week. 250+ shows!   Listen on our site here, oniTunes.

Thx!  eric.
Measuring makes all the difference  As I bake more bread, I've found that using a scale to measure instead of measuring cups makes a huge difference. No Knead Bread comes out great every time, no more of those lunker loaves. I use this $30 scale from OXO
Get It On Amazon Here.
I've re-edited some of our DIY and Gardening Videos for our new DIY GF YouTube show, here are two classics we just re-released:
Support GardenFork while shopping on Amazon. Use this link to go to Amazon or via on one of their ads on our websiteand GardenFork gets a referall fee for anything you purchase on Amazon. It doesn't increase the price of the item you are buying, and its one way to support GardenFork. Thx!


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기