2015년 3월 5일 목요일

Why You Need Inspiration

gapingvoid: business transformation through art 
Like
Tweet
Forward
+1
Share
buy here
I don’t think I need to explain this one too much, at least, not to long-term gapingvoid readers. You already get it, right?

However, I will say, I didn’t draw this as “just a cartoon” per se. I designed it deliberately as a print, in order for a certain large client to hang it in their office hallway, for everyone to see. EVERYONE, from the C-Suite, to the sales people, to the receptionist.

I designed it as something to “signal” a very clear message to the troops: We’re here to be inspired, and if we’re not, we’re in trouble.
A piece of inspiration for your desk, or a friend's. A great reminder that we work on growth every day; it doesn't just happen. That's what makes it worth it.

"Growth Isn't A Strategy" can be purchased here.
Like
Tweet
Forward
+1
Share

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기