2015년 3월 14일 토요일

New Vids: Sandwich Bread, Maple Syrup Tour, Seed Starter Pots, Hard Drive Repair, Yogurt Making

GardenFork.TV : Cooking, DIY, Gardening, Other Fun Stuff
Share
Tweet
Forward
Hi !

Ok, snow is still on the ground. 30" of it. But Wednesday is supposed to be warm!

I write this thinking everyone lives in New England, then I get am email from someone in Utah or Australia and it reminds me how international we are. Yet we all like to do the DIY Food and Gardening thing. I'm betting we all share the same genetic marker for 'doing stuff'.

From The Fridge I'm not the greatest planner, as we know. Most nights I look in the fridge and put together a dinner. I call it From The Fridge. This is a cabbage dish I've made a bunch, and improved with suggestions you've made when I posted some questions on our Facebook page.

Cabbage is great, and we need to eat it more. Its inexpensive and has a secret sweetness, and it goes good with bacon if you're into that kind of thing. Read about it here.

Tony made a GF Pizza Oven in Cambodia. And he made a time lapse video of the process, then he emailed me. How cool is that?

Tony built this by hauling brick up 4 flights of stairs.

"Thanks for the inspiring solution. If you are ever in Phnom Penh, Cambodia come over for a pizza with one of the best views in town"

Now I want to go to Cambodia. wow. Watch the video here.

Eric and Rick talk Walden and living deliberately on GardenFork Radio, but not the way you would think. Listen to on our site here, on iTunes.

Thx!  eric.
Support GardenFork while shopping on Amazon. Use this link to go to Amazon or via on one of their ads on our websiteand GardenFork gets a referall fee for anything you purchase on Amazon. It doesn't increase the price of the item you are buying, and its one way to support GardenFork. Thx!
Stop Slipping On Ice. We use Stabilicers on our boots and they work great. The Maxx and Hike models are good. Get a model that has an over-the-shoe strap. I use these in the yard, on hikes, and on sidewalks. Available On Amazon here.
Support GardenFork while shopping on Amazon. Use this link to go to Amazon or via on one of their ads on our websiteand GardenFork gets a referall fee for anything you purchase on Amazon. It doesn't increase the price of the item you are buying, and its one way to support GardenFork. Thx!
Measuring makes all the difference  As I bake more bread, I've found that using a scale to measure instead of measuring cups makes a huge difference. No Knead Bread comes out great every time, no more of those lunker loaves. I use this $30 scale from OXO
Available On Amazon Here.
Support GardenFork while shopping on Amazon. Use this link to go to Amazon or via on one of their ads on our websiteand GardenFork gets a referall fee for anything you purchase on Amazon. It doesn't increase the price of the item you are buying, and its one way to support GardenFork. Thx!
I've re-edited some of our DIY and Gardening Videos for our new DIY GF YouTube show, here are two classics we just re-released:

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기