2015년 1월 10일 토요일

6 Foods to Avoid During Menopause

Healthy Aging
Daily Newsletter  |  January 09, 2015
Everyday Health
Today's Top Story
6 Foods to Avoid During Menopause
Eating a healthy diet can help you manage menopause, but certain foods can make symptoms worse.
Find out which foods you should avoid.  »
6 Foods to Avoid During Menopause
Featured Article
4 Things to Avoid for a Good Night's Sleep
Getting your zzz's is a tad like a chess game: do I get up, don't I? Do I check my email? No? Do I count sheep? Will those vicious animals keep me up?
Therese Borchard offers some things you should avoid to hit the sheets and stay there.  »
4 Things to Avoid for a Good Night's Sleep
Today's Recipe
Berry Dessert Nachos
Crispy tortilla wedges are loaded with irresistible layers of fresh berries, a light, fluffy cinnamon-and-sour cream topper, toasted almonds, and a dusting of chocolate.
Get the recipe.  »
Berry Dessert Nachos
Ask the Expert
What Will Happen to My Weight During Menopause?
I am 47 and about 100 pounds overweight. I'm trying to get in better shape, but in the meantime, I'm wondering if my weight will be affected when menopause starts.
See Marcie Richardson, MD's answer  »
What Will Happen to My Weight During Menopause?
Message from our Partners
Managing Your Type 2 Diabetes
Managing diabetes doesn’t have to be a challenge. Get the FREE Guide to Managing Type 2 Diabetes book and get started with simple lifestyle changes that will help you live better.
Get your guide today. »
Everyday Solutions
Are You Getting the Nutrients You Need?
Getting the right nutrients doesn’t just safeguard your health — it also supports a happier, more energetic you.
Learn how to boost your diet with essential nutrients.
Connect with Everyday Health

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기